CAG Recruitment 2022: Audit of govt. accounts (comprising the accounts of the state governments) in India are hand over to the CAG of India who is responsible for auditing all expenditure from the Consolidated Fund of the union or state governments, incurred within India or outside India.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
CAG Recruitment 2022:
CAG Recruitment 2022 for Auditor and Accounts Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Comptroller and Auditor-General of India (CAG) published the notification for the post of Auditor/Accountant in the field offices of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department. Interested applicants are requested to go through significant information such as the application process, eligibility criteria, etc before applying. The detailed information is given below:
Given below is the eligibility criteria for CAG Recruitment 2022:
- Applicant must have completed graduation Graduation or equivalent exam from a Recognized Board or University.
- The minimum age limit to apply is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.
- The age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants:
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
CAG 2022 Application Process:
To apply for CAG 2022 for accountants and auditors, use the online mode. Given below are the steps to apply:
To apply for CAG 2021 for auditors and accountants, you need to apply in online mode. Here are the steps to apply online for CAG 2021 recruitment.
First Step: Registration:
- First, you need to register yourself via the link which will be made available to you.
- Provide your name, the same mentioned in the Class X certificate, date of birth, contact number, and email address.
- After entering the given details, a registration number and a password will be generated and sent to your registered email id and contact number.
- Make sure to keep the registration number and password safely for the recruitment process.
Second Step: Login to complete the application process:
- Fill in other important details to finish the application process for CAG 2022 recruitment.
- Enter your academic information, personal details, and exam center details
Step 3: Upload the documents:
- Upload all the required documents like photographs and signatures.
Step 4: Pay the application fee:
- Submit the CAG recruitment 2022 application fee
- After paying the application fee for CAG 2022, seek the printout of the filled-in application form for further use.
CAG Recruitment 2022-Highlights:
- Organization’s Name: Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)
- Name of the Post: Auditor and Accountant
- Number of Posts:10811
- Mode to Apply: Offline
- Job Category: Central Government Job
- Expected Salary Scale: 29200-92300/- Per Month
CAG Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process for CAG Recruitment 2022 is given below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Candidates need to have a complete idea of the examination pattern after applying. Check the details of the exam pattern of CAG Recruitment 2022 below:
- The written test will be objective type consisting of 100 marks.
- Each question is for 1 mark
- There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Section 1, Financial Accounting will have 100 questions for 200 marks. The paper needs to be completed in 120 minutes.
CAG Syllabus 2022:
The exam syllabus is the next important thing candidate should know about.
- Financial Accounting: Nature and scope, Basic Concepts and Conventions, Limitations of Financial Accounting, and Accepted Accounting Principles
- Basic concepts of accounting: Single and double entry, Books of Original Entry, Ledgers, Bank Reconciliation, Journal, Trial Balance, Rectification of Errors, Depreciation Accounting, Manufacturing, Trading, Profit & Loss Appropriation Accounts, Balance Sheet, The distinction between Capital and Revenue Expenditure, Valuation of Inventories, Non-profit organizations Accounts, Receipts and Payments, and Income & Expenditure Accounts, Bills of Exchange, and Self Balancing Ledgers
Those who have successfully submitted the application fee will receive the admit card/hall ticket from the official website. Upload the admit card online at the authorized website of the department a few days before the commencement of the examination. Go to the official website www.cag.gov.in to avail admit card. Given below are the steps to download the hall ticket:
- Go to the official website of a department and that is www.cag.gov.in.
- Search for the link for admit card
- Fill registration number and date of birth.
- Download the admit carefully
- Take the print of the admit card for further reference
The result for CAG 2022 will be released on the date decided by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India through the official website. The capable applicants will be selected for the offered posts based on 50% by promotion failing which by deputation and 50% by direct recruitment. Here are the steps to check the result:
- Go to the official website https://www.cag.gov.in/
- Then, go to the home page and search the “Results” section.
- Click on the link “CAG Auditor Accountant Final Result”.
- Submit the information such as DOB/Roll Number etc.
- Check the result on your computer screen
- Take the print out for further reference
The cut-off of the examination will be released after the release of the final result of the CAG. The cut-off marks imply the minimum marks required to pass the exam. The cut-off marks depend on the toughness of the exam, Every time the Cut-off will vary due to changes in the toughness of the exam, the number of vacancies available, the number of participants, nature of questions asked in the Exam. A category such as reserved and unreserved also influences the cutoff marks of the Candidate.
The merit list will be released after completing all the stages. Those who have secured equal or above the cut-off list marks will be provided with the job in the Department of Audit and Accounts in India.