Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Application Form has been released from 1st April 2021. Shiv Nadar University, Chennai is private university recognized by UGC and is founded by an act of state legislation. SNU, Chennai offers admission into four specialised courses in the disciplines of Engineering and Commerce & Management. Admission into UG courses in Engineering will be offered into B.Tech CSE (IoT) and B.Tech (AI) & DS. In the field of Commerce & Management, the UG courses offered for admission are B.Com and B.Com (Professional Accounting). Through this article, candidates can check complete information about Shiv Nadar University, Chennai Admission 2021.
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Notification – Application Out
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Application Form has been released for B.Tech & other UG courses. Click here to apply.
Admission will be offered into various UG courses in Engineering, Commerce & Management:
For Engineering: B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) with specialization in Internet of Things (IoT) and B.Tech (Artificial Intelligence & Data Science).
For Commerce & Management: B.Com and B.Com (Professional Accounting).
Shiv Nadar University Chennai Admission 2021 Dates
Check complete dates of SNU Chennai 2021 Admission in the below given table:
|Starting of registration process||Started from 1st April 2021|
|Last date of registration||1-2 weeks from the announcement of 12th board results|
|Release of shortlisted candidates||1 week from last date of application submission|
|Counselling admission starts||2 weeks from last date of application submission|
|Announcement of selected candidates for admission||1 week from last date of counselling|
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Application
Know about SNU Chennai 2021 Application Form in the below given section:
- The application process has been started from 1st April 2021 through online mode.
- Candidates who want to take admission into the UG courses offered by the University have to first register themselves through online mode.
- The registration process will consist of various steps including submission of personal particulars and course preference of candidate.
- Once the 12th board results will be declared, candidates will be required to complete their application process by submission of online form with fee payment.
- Students must go through complete details in application form and submit it carefully as modification may not be allowed after submission of form.
- After submission of application, candidates must take print out of application form for further reference in future.
- Candidates have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000.
- Payment mode: Application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking method.
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check complete eligibility criteria of Shiv Nadar University Chennai admissions 2021 in the below given section:
- Nationality: Candidates who are residents/ non-residents/ Indian nationals/ PIO are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates must have passed 12th level exam during submission of form.
- Qualifying Marks: In qualifying exam (12th level) students must have obtained minimum aggregate of 75% marks to be eligible.
- Passing Year: Applying student must have passed the qualifying exam or must be appearing for exam in 2021 year.
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Admission Procedure
Admission into SNU, Chennai will be offered on the basis of merit scores of the candidates. Students will be shortlisted for admission based on the marks obtained by them in 12th boards.
No entrance exam will be organized by the University for selection of the candidates. The admission procedure will start with the release of application forms through online mode. Students after submission of application will have to submit their 12th scores after which they will be selected in the merit list.
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Merit List
SNU, Chennai will release list of shortlisted candidates or merit list one week from last date of application submission. Only the candidates who will be shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible for further participation in admission process.
Results of 12th of different school boards will be normalized by the admission committee to give fair opportunity to the candidates of all boards. Based on the 12th cut off marks the shortlisted candidates will be called for further counselling process.
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Counselling
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Counselling process will start after the release of the merit list on the website. It will get started after two weeks from last date of application submission
The counselling process will consist of an aptitude test followed by personal interview process. Selected candidates will be allotted branches on the basis of ranking in the merit list. Also, overall performance of candidates will be taken into consideration.
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2021 Admission
Admission will be provided into SNU, Chennai based on the strict merit-based admission policy. After successful participation in the counselling process, students will be finally selected for admission into the university within one week from last date of counselling.
Selected students must visit the institute with their complete documents for verification. Students will be allotted branches as per their ranking in the merit list. Also, candidates must submit their admission fee to confirm their admission.
If you have any other query regarding Shiv Nadar University Chennai Admission 2021, you can ask us in the comments section below.